Let's Start-Up In Singapore
Are you curious about the startup scene in Singapore? Thinking of starting up or a mid-career switch to join a startup? This will be the first sharing session helmed by SAUCEink. Come by for a great evening with Singapore’s startup community. We can do ladies night after.Speaker: James Wee (Serial Entrepreneur and Director of Sales of SAUCEink)
James is a serial entrepreneur with 20 years of sales experience. He is a business coach and sales mentor to self-employed business owners. Not to mention, the owner of the cafe for this event.Moderator: Melissa Fann (COO of SAUCEink)
Melissa has 10 years' of experience in marketing and event management at blue chip companies like Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan.
By attending this preview talk you will walk away with:
- Be introduced to the Singapore startup landscape, including movers and shakers you should be looking out for.
- Learn to identify, prove and develop your idea into a business opportunity.
- Get the chance to meet with the startup community in Singapore.
- The latest strategies on how to market and grow your business using technology.
- Access to real world success hacks and business building techniques that you can apply immediately to your business.
- Automate your digital marketing - saving time and money.
- Creating your very own website to start your business (online or offline).
- One drink and finger food will be provided.
Q: Is this event only for ladies?
No, it isn't. However, we are a women-oriented platform. You need not be female, but you'd gain more if your target audience are females.
Q: What can/can't I bring?
Bring your laptop, mobile phone, charger, namecards (if any)... there's nothing you can or can't bring. That said, no sharp objects, preferably *joke*.
Photo credit: ventureburn.com